Summary of outstanding academic achievements
- Outstanding as a student, was Magna cum laude and selected Most Outstanding CIS Student 1989-1990 (Association of Computing Machinery).
- Maintained 4.0 undergraduate GPA for 9 semesters
- Was on the President's and Dean's list throughout academic career.
- Was accepted for Phi Kappa Phi membership.
- In last year of education, published a paper in the proceedings of a professional conference.
University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama 1992-1994
MS in Computer and Information Science
University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama 1987-1992
BS in Computer and Information Science